One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.) TOOLS USED FOR THIS ONE POT BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPE. Deep Cooking Pan:This dishwasher safe nonstick jumbo cooker's heavy-duty is a great for one pot meals like this! Overall this cheeseburger casserole is super easy to make, you simply cook the bacon, cook the beef, throw everything into the pot and simmer until the pasta is cooked before throwing on the cheese to melt on top.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, and tomato paste and. One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta is a creamy pasta recipe loaded with ground beef, crumbled bacon, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta is an easy ground beef pasta recipe perfect for weeknights. You can have One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- You need 4 of strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of (8-ounce) can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 8 oz of pasta.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
This hearty pasta recipe is all cooked together in one pot to save on clean up time. This cheesy pasta recipe takes just over thirty… Directions. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. This amazing bacon cheeseburger pasta bake is made entirely in one pan, and with NO boiling required!
One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole step by step
- Cook the bacon in a large pan over medium heat, about 5-7 minutes, set aside on paper towels to drain and drain the grease from the pan..
- Cook the ground beef and onion in the same pan over medium-high heat, about 5-7 minutes, and drain any excess grease..
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, ketchup, mustard, worcestershire sauce and pasta, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer covered until the pasta is al dente tender, about 15 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle on the cheese and simmer, covered until the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes, and serve garnished with the bacon..
The pasta cooks in the pan while it bakes! My favorite one pan pasta meal ever… since there's no boiling required, AND no babysitting the pan on the stovetop. This savory cheeseburger casserole is packed with tender ground beef, sharp cheddar cheese and sumptuous rotini pasta, making this a delightful way to enjoy a cheesy meal in with the family. Tags: Bacon, Bacon Casserole, Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole, Casserole, Cheeseburger, One, Pot lilmoocreations.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not. This easy One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole is the ultimate comfort food!