One Pot Meal Roasted Drumsticks and Potatoes. The Layers Of Cheesy, Warm Potato Slices In Our Potatoes Au Gratin Are Sure To Please! One Pan Meal of Baked Chicken Drumsticks and Potatoes is all made on one sheet pan with carrots, which makes dinner prep a breeze. Chicken drumsticks are baked with garlic, paprika and olive oil.
This One Pan Baked Chicken Drumsticks with Potatoes and Veggies is easy to put together and you can spend time with your family while this meal bakes in the oven!. No need to marinate, no fancy ingredients, it's one pan, simple meal that is ready in an hour. Sauté potatoes in chicken fat until caramelized and golden brown. You can have One Pot Meal Roasted Drumsticks and Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Meal Roasted Drumsticks and Potatoes
- It’s 8 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 of Black Ground Pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of Ground Pepper or 5 Cloves Garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika (optional).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 6 of -8 Large Potatoes.
- Prepare 5 of -6 Carrots.
Transfer potatoes to a bowl and set aside. Add flour to remaining chicken fat and whisk until a paste forms. Watch carefully, or they will burn. Remove from the oven and serve right away in the baking dish or transfer to a warm serving plate.
One Pot Meal Roasted Drumsticks and Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or even better, parchment paper..
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes & carrots with a scrubber and cut them in smaller pieces. Pat dry with a paper towel..
- Rinse the chicken under running water & also pat dry with paper towel..
- Add chicken, potatoes and carrots to the lined baking dish and sprinkle with salt, ground pepper and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss everything to coat..
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes. Check for doneness, if the potatoes and chicken drums are soft and easily pierced with the fork they are ready..
- If the chicken and potatoes have not browned up as much as you would like, turn the broil setting on the oven and broil for 5 minutes. Watch carefully, or they will burn..
- Remove from the oven and serve right away in the baking dish or transfer to a warm serving plate..
Remove from the heat and place the veggies around the chicken; add the sprig of fresh thyme then place into the oven. Fall = crock-pot weather again and I couldn't be happier about it! Best. and if you don't have one you seriously need to get one! This crock-pot (affiliate link) is the one I use and love. I wanted to make an easy meal last week so I decided to try making crock-pot drumsticks and potatoes.