One Pot Pasta: Chicken Rigatoni. Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. Add chicken broth, lemon juice, rigatoni, salt and pepper. Gotta love one pan pasta meals, both for the lack of washing up, and the speed that you can throw them together!.
The pasta cooks in the pot with all the sauce and chicken, making it super flavorful! You guys… have you tried one pot pasta dishes before? No waiting for a big pot of water to boil, no draining, no extra pot to wash… just one pot of pure comfort food. You can cook One Pot Pasta: Chicken Rigatoni using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pot Pasta: Chicken Rigatoni
- You need 8 oz of rigatoni, uncooked, rinsed in cold water to remove excess starch.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced (I used 2lbs of italian sausage instead).
- Prepare 1/2 of Vidalia onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- It’s 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of water or stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper (to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese for garnish, freshly grated.
- You need 1 of Torn basil for garnish.
This One Pot Rigatoni Alfredo with Chicken and Kale in a creamy, rich, garlic and parmesan sauce is serious comfort food! Scroll Down for the video of the recipe. Chris has just been editing the video for this dreamy one pan dinner, and after watching several clips of that creamy-cheesy sauce, we both agreed I need to make it again. One-Pot Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Pasta.
One Pot Pasta: Chicken Rigatoni instructions
- Combine all ingredients except the cheese and basil in a deep sided skillet or saucepan. (I browned the Italian sausage before this step.).
- Bring to a boil over high heat and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally. After 10 minutes, check the pasta. If it is too al dente, add a 1/4 cup of water as needed and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes..
- Serve warm garnished with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and torn basil..
One-Pot Cheese Italian Pasta and Chicken is a rich and savory dish bursting with your favorite flavors! This simple recipe features a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce that is cooked right into the pasta in this amazing one-pot dish. Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. It's so easy that it just about cooks itself. Now that's my kind of meal!!!