One Pot Spaghetti. Wow Your Guests with New & Exciting One Pot Dinner Recipes By Kraft®. A few weeks ago I shared this easy Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce using jarred marinara sauce and turkey instead of beef. Tons of questions if it could be made on the stove, so of course to answer those questions I had to test it on the stove for the timing of the pasta.
All of your ingredients—pasta, tomatoes, onions, and olive oil—cook together in one pan. The result is a meal that's delicious, healthy, and easy to clean up. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add beef, onion, and garlic and cook until beef is cooked through. You can have One Pot Spaghetti using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Spaghetti
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flake.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 24 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti.
- You need 1 pints of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh basil.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan, shaved.
- It’s 1 of Salt & pepper.
Add water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and. With these easy one-pot pasta recipes, you don't have to bother with boiling pasta in a separate pot. Instead, you cook everything — and I mean everything — all in one pot. What you get are family-pleasing, ingredient-stretching dinners with a lot less kitchen clean-up.
One Pot Spaghetti step by step
- Drizzle meat with olive oil and brown in a stock pot over medium heat for 7-9 minutes. Add onions, garlic, oregano, red pepper flake, and salt & pepper. Continue to heat for 2-3 minutes. Pour vegetable broth and tomato sauce into pot. Bring to a boil. Add spaghetti, tomatoes, and basil..
- Cover with lid and simmer for 17 minutes, until noodles are cooked al dente. Top with parmesan..
Add the broken spaghetti, a little at a time, stirring constantly. In a Dutch oven, cook beef and mushrooms over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add tomato juice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion and seasonings. This easy spaghetti recipe is cooked in just one pot for minimal clean up and maximum flavor. I use canned tomato sauce and canned diced tomatoes to keep things simple.