One Pot Pasta Dish. Wow Your Guests with New & Exciting One Pot Dinner Recipes By Kraft®. With these easy one-pot pasta recipes, you don't have to bother with boiling pasta in a separate pot. Instead, you cook everything — and I mean everything — all in one pot.
The first time was a little off for me as well but I tweaked it slightly and very delicious ever since. It's one of my favorite go to dishes in a time crunch. Thanks to my wife and you for awesome recipe. You can cook One Pot Pasta Dish using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Pasta Dish
- You need 1 box of 16 Ounces Macaroni pasta (or any medium sized pasta).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves; minced.
- You need 1 of jar of Vodka sauce.
- You need 8 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion; rough chop.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions; diced.
- You need 1 packages of Mushrooms; large diced..
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste (optional).
- Prepare 1 of small can of sliced olives (optional).
These pasta dishes couldn't be simpler: All of the ingredients get thrown into one pot, and as the pasta simmers, the sauce reduces to coat it perfectly. We combine some of the best dinner flavors—creamy pasta, bright pesto, tangy sauces—for easy dinners that require less fuss and fewer dishes. Many one-pot pasta dinners cook the pasta inside the sauces; these recipes are designed for that easy cooking technique. You don't have to pre-cook your pasta.
One Pot Pasta Dish instructions
- Prep everything before getting started. Need large pot, and large sauce pan for boiling. Along with your utensils for prepping veggies..
- Preheat stove, with large pot, TBSP olive oil. And large sauce pan with water for pasta. Place meat in pot when it's hot & add garlic, and while its browning, prep your veggies..
- Once you're done prepping veggies. Keep stirring meat and pasta. Make sure nothing is over or under cooked. Meat will be cooked before pasta, scoop into bowl and put aside for now. Leaving the grease for sautéing veggies…
- Now, as veggies simmer and finish.. Add cream cheese and let melt some… Add vodka sauce and stir.. Add tomato sauce and bubble up.. Turn off heat.. Add meat, stir… And lastly, add noodles! Top with olives and stir… And its ready to serve..
The less dishes to wash, the better. Cut down on cook time by preparing pasta in the same dish as the rest of the meal. You'll use one less pot and can get dinner on the table faster. Bring to a boil over high heat. There's one thing you can do to make any pasta dish easier, and arguably more satisfying: Cook the pasta and the sauce together in a single pot.