Joy's Italian Chicken.
You can cook Joy's Italian Chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Joy's Italian Chicken
- It’s 2 cup of diced chicken.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 of water.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 envelope of italian dressing, mix with stick of butter.
Joy's Italian Chicken instructions
- If use frozen chicken let it marinate in butter and dressing by self for an hour..
- Cook in crock pot for 2-3 hours. Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or bread..
- If using fresh chicken just dice chicken after cooked. Melt butter 1st, add chicken and Italian dressing. Let marinate for 30 minutes. After the chicken marinates; add other ingredients into crockpot for 2-3 hours so flavors will mix together .We eat it over rice.Enjoy!!.