Stir pork belly with Steam eggplant. Hello everyone, Welcome to my channel! Today I show you "Delicious Pork Cooking With Eggplant". Ingredient: – Pork – Eggplant – Garlic – Shallot – Chili.
Don't overcrowd the pan or you will steam the pork. I am a big fan of eggplant with ground pork stir fry. After frying the eggplants until they are cooked through and soft, I simply stir-fried the eggplants together with the rest of the ingredients as well as the seasonings for a couple of more minutes and the dish is done. You can cook Stir pork belly with Steam eggplant using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir pork belly with Steam eggplant
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Rice wine.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Dry chili.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Red onion.
- It’s of Onion leaf (for garnish).
- You need of Eggplant.
- It’s of Pork belly slice small.
This Hunan-Style steamed eggplant is a vegan/vegetarian dish that packs a ton of flavor and can be served as an appetizer, side, or full meal Easy Scallion and Ginger Shrimp Stir Fry. Chinese Pickled Long Beans with Pork. Steamed Egg – A Chinese Comfort Food. This sweet and spicy Instant Pot eggplant stir- fry is so addictive and versatile.
Stir pork belly with Steam eggplant instructions
- Prep all ingredients as below. I steam the eggplant ahead and put aside.
- Heat your wok and fry onion garlic ginger and some dry chili(for the fragrance) until golden brown and add in pork belly also rice wine..
- Stir well and add in sweet soy sauce and stir well. Then add in the rest of dry chili and leave it for about 10minute low heat..
- Add some water then keep check the gravy to get update with the taste,added your sauces if u need more😁 leave it again for 10m.then finally add in eggplant.stir mixed well and it is done.make sure the pork belly are cooked well..
When I saw and purchased long, Asian eggplants from my local farmers market, I knew something sweet and spicy was in We at The Belly Rules The Mind (TBRTM) love eggplant a lot !! Eggplant pieces are first briefly pan-fried and then simmered with fatty pork belly strips to finish in a thick, slightly spicy coconut sauce. The resulting dish is rich, creamy, and absolutely heaven over generous heaps of steamed rice. Steaming eggplant helps to keep this vegetable moist and tasty, without stripping it of its nutrients. With a good steamer made of metal or bamboo and by prepping the eggplant correctly, you can serve up steamed eggplant in no time.