Soft Ginger Cookies.
You can have Soft Ginger Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft Ginger Cookies
- You need of Margarine.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Molasses.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Ginger Powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Flour.
- Prepare of Sugar to roll.
Soft Ginger Cookies step by step
- Cream Margarine and Sugar together until smooth..
- Add the egg and molasses and blend well..
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger..
- Stir in the flour..
- Scoop cookies out using a 1/2 TB measuring spoon and roll into balls. Then roll the balls in the rolling sugar and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. If sticky, chill the dough before rolling..
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 10-12 minutes. The cookies will flatten as they bake..
- Remove onto cooling rack and serve..