Oven Roasted Tomatoes.
You can cook Oven Roasted Tomatoes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Prepare 16 of Roma Tomatoes.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Stem of Rosemary.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of Cracked Black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
Oven Roasted Tomatoes instructions
- Preheat oven at 325 Fahrenheit. Wash up your tomatoes very well, then slice in half lengthwise. I like to also cut off the top of the tomato where the stem originally was..
- Slice garlic almost diagonally so you can get a thicker slice, we don't want thin pieces since it will burn in the oven..
- Mix together olive oil, rosemary (if the leaves are long give them a rough chop), salt, pepper, and lemon pepper in bowl..
- place tomatoes cut side down in bowl, then make sure you coat the bottom as well. Place on baking sheet lined with aluminum..
- Add some more black pepper and salt to the tomatoes.
- last, place one a slice of garlic on each or every other tomato. your choice!.
- Check on them after 1 hour, remove garlic if too charred..
- After two hours take them out and enjoy! add to salads, sandwiches, pastas, or even alone :).