Strawberry Pineapple Salad.
You can cook Strawberry Pineapple Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Pineapple Salad
- It’s of Salad.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries (no sugar).
- Prepare 1 large of can crushed pineapple in its' own juice (drained).
- Prepare 2 of (3 ounce) packages of sugar free strawberry gelatin.
- You need 1 pints of non-fat or low-fat yogurt.
Strawberry Pineapple Salad step by step
- Drain pineapple and reserve the juice..
- Dissolve gelatin in pineapple juice and enough hot water to make 2 cups. Boil..
- Add fresh or frozen strawberries and pineapple. Remove from the heat..
- Lightly grease a 9" x 12" pan. Pour 1/2 of the mixture in the pan and refrigerate until just beginning to set. Spread 1 pint of yogurt over this, then spoon the remaining mixture over the top of the yogurt. Refrigerate until firm..