Keto Taco Salad. Try This Taco Salad Recipe Using Bush's® Black Beans. Pin This Recipe to Your Board Today! If you love packing a keto salad for lunch, or digging in to a big salad at dinnertime, try some of my other keto salad recipes.
If you like egg salad sandwiches, try making a lettuce wrap with The Best. This Keto Taco Salad is what to make when you are short on time or long on things you would rather do than cook! Often times on a ketogenic diet, you might shy away from eating vegetables simply because they contain too many carbs. You can have Keto Taco Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Taco Salad
- Prepare of Ground turkey.
- You need of Bell peppers.
- It’s of Spinach.
- Prepare of Hard boiled eggs.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
But for optimal health and nutrition, vegetables are absolutely necessary for adequate vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that help you thrive. Fortunately, dishes like this keto taco salad can help. The key to keto is incorporating a wide variety of greens. Making taco salad is so simple when the kids have taco night!
Keto Taco Salad instructions
- Gently brown the turkey meat in medium size saucepan and/or cast-iron skillet.
- Prep bowls/plates with choice of greens, vegetables and eggs. Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Split between bowls..
- Once meat is finished cooking, add ingredients together in bowls and toss (with or without dressing). Top with sour cream, cheese and hot sauce as you please. Enjoy!!!.
Taco salad is basically the same as tacos because you get all those amazing taco flavours and taste without all the carbs! It's a perfect, easy and healthy meal! All these ingredients are low carb and keto friendly, so feel free to make a large salad and enjoy! A tasty low carb taco salad using wholesome ingredients is naturally low in carbs, easy to prepare, and absolutely delicious! Use lean ground beef or turkey in this nice twist on Taco Tuesday!