Wheat flour samosa (aatey ke samosey). Baked Samosa with step by step photos. This is a healthy version of vegan samosa which are baked and made with whole wheat flour. This recipe of baked samosa, I have learnt in my home science college days and I still follow it.
Baked samosa recipe – the HEALTHY version of punjabi samosa made in the oven. To make it complete healthy, I have used whole wheat flour instead of all purpose. When it comes to the food, I mostly choose the traditional methods. You can have Wheat flour samosa (aatey ke samosey) using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wheat flour samosa (aatey ke samosey)
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour,.
- You need 1 tbsn of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsn of turmeric.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tbsn of yeast (this is for dough).
- It’s Half kg of mutton mince.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomate.
- Prepare 2 tbsn of ginger garlic and Chilli paste.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 1 tbsn of salt.
- You need 1/2 of peas (this for mince).
- It’s of Tamarind chutney/ sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of tamarind soaked in half cup warm water.
- It’s 7 of Kashmiri red.
- You need of Chillies (less heat).
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of cloves garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
But occasionally I take different route. Baked Samosa made with whole wheat flour is a far healthier version of Punjabi Samosa which is deep fried. To make Punjabi baked samosa , first we will prepare the outer covering. Combine whole wheat flour, ghee and salt together in a deep bowl and add enough water to make a firm dough.
Wheat flour samosa (aatey ke samosey) instructions
- First knead the dough,make a soft dough, and cover with wet cloth and keep in warm place.now heat 2 tbsn oil in pan add the sliced onion and cumin, mix now add ginger garlic and chilli paste them mutton mince and salt,mix well,add all in pic3 and cook well..
- Now add peas and simmer 2 mins and let it cool and add few coriander leaves. Now grind all in pic 2 this is tamarind chutney/sauce to go with it.after grind add salt,mix and ready..
- Now take a wet cloth,take a small ball of dough, place it flat with dip ur hand in water now add the filling and close it with help of cloth.. Please watch my #youtube blog..Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
- Now deep fry them.. serve hot with tamarind chutney/sauce(made 18).
Discover a great selection of Wheat Flour at the best prices ✓ Best prices in Kenya ✓ Pay Online or Cash On Delivery. How to make Samosas? it is not difficult anymore. This full proof Samosa recipe yields crispy, soft and crunchy texture. But substitute maida/all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour. Samosa with the wheat flour patty also tastes good.