Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook. This is a great curry for a mid week meal as it is ready in minutes, healthy and tastes amazing. You can use fresh or frozen peas for this dish. I have used maris piper potato in this but you can.
Back in my country. ऐसे बनाये एकदम लाजवाब आलू मटर की सब्ज़ी Aloo Matar is a delectable sabzi that is popular in indian households due to its impeccable taste and flavour. The Chicken Keema Matar is one of those comfort food recipes that reminds me of my childhood days and weekend lunches at home with friends and family. You can cook Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook
- You need 1 kg of chicken,1 big potato, 1/2 cup peas.
- It’s of (1 sliced onion,3 cloves, 4 cardamom, 1stick cinnamon,.
- Prepare 8 of black pepper and 2 bay leaf).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil,1 1/2 tbsn salt,1 tsp garam masala powder and.
- It’s of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s of Masala to grind.
- It’s of (1 onion medium, 1 tomato(medium,1 pod garlic,.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger and 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tbsn Kashmiri red.
- Prepare of Powder,1 tbsn coriander powder)grind all this.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Because of its mild taste, it is loved equally by all age group and is a perfect recipe for weekend brunches or even a dinner for two. Growing up, I loved having it with a bowl of steamed rice but over the years, I enjoy it more with Indian Roti. Aloo Matar-Potato and Peas Curry is easy and delicious Indian vegetable curry made with basic pantry staples. The simple preparation makes it an ideal weeknight dinner choice.
Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook step by step
- First heat oil in a vessel.then add the onion with whole garam masala (pic2) when onions brown add the above grind masala and mix.now simmer till oil floats up..
- Now add the turmeric and salt.
- Now saute 2 mins and add the potatoes and peas.mix well.cover the lid and cook 10 mins slow flame.
- When done add the garam masala powder and few chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,chapati, tortilla and enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber.
This recipe can be made in Instant Pot or Stove top. Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat. Stir in the onions, ginger garlic paste, and bay leaf. Cook until the onions are tender. Mix in the potatoes and peas.