Veggie cakes with tuna. Budget friendly option since it is made. tuna veggie cakes with bumble bee. Fluted with piquillos and chorizo – Clean Eating Snacks. When Dominic and I started dating he had one request of me … and I paraphrase, "Please learn how to make tuna melts like, um, the girl before you." Yes, in our early dating days h… Keto diet plan – Best.
Warm and flavorful tuna cakes that can be used for meal prepping, in sandwiches, served with a salad, avocados, or a side of veggies. Crispy tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free. Tuna patties are easy, affordable and nutritious! You can cook Veggie cakes with tuna using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie cakes with tuna
- You need 1 of small can tuna.
- You need 10 slices of toast bread.
- You need 50 g of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 5 of tbps sour cream.
- You need 50 g of cooked lentils.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. Learn how to prepare this Tuna Noodle Casserole with Veggies recipe like a pro. Treat your family to this healthier home cooked comfort meal. All of the vegetables pair perfectly with the creamy tuna sauce.
Veggie cakes with tuna step by step
- Tear the bread apart into small pieces, and mix with the rest of the ingredients, except the red papper, that will be the garnish.
- Put butter into the holes of the muffin pan and divide the mixture equally, garnish with red pepper.
- Bake in the oven till its set and the peppers are baked.
Everybody will love this tuna cakes recipe, and they are made gluten-free, grain-free, low carb, and paleo-friendly! Honestly, I was unsure how I felt about cooked tuna until we created these cakes. They are the perfect flavor-packed lunch that is low carb and high in. Note: Seaweed Gomasio is a blend of sesame seeds, seaweed and sea salt, and it can be found at Whole Foods. If made in the morning, these rolls can keep just fine in your child's lunchbox (in an airtight container) until lunch time at school.