Easy sausage dinner. This Sausage and Cabbage Dinner is quick and easy to prepare and a hearty, satisfying meal. Sausage, Cabbage and Onions are a classic combination of flavors. Dinner's easy when I can use ingredients typically found in my fridge and pantry.
Never stress over meal time again thanks to our roundup of quick, easy dinner ideas. Work is temporary, quick sausage dinner is forever. Sausage converts even the simplest last-minute meals into masterpieces. You can have Easy sausage dinner using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy sausage dinner
- It’s 1 packages of Hilshire farm sausage (I like the smoke sausage or the kielbasa.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce (the 8oz is fine unless you like a lot of sauce).
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel sweet corn (regular is fine).
- You need 1 small of white onion (yellow is fine).
- You need 1 small of bell pepper (I usually use green but any color is good).
They are packed with sausage, tons of veggies, and the best seasoning mix. This easy tin foil sausage and veggies dinner is sure to be a family favorite this summer! This easy one-pan dinner includes garlic flavored smoked sausage, sweet potatoes, and red and yellow sweet bell peppers. This cheap and easy sausage casserole is comfort food at its best.
Easy sausage dinner step by step
- using a sharp kitchen knife cut up the bell pepper, onion and sausage to your desired size and place in a medium sized bowl until your frying pan is ready.
- in a medium or large frying pan spray the bottom evenly with your cooking spray making sure to coat the bottom of the pan set the pan over medium high heat add the chopped sausage onions and pepper to the pan with your choice of seasoning (I like complete seasoning with a lil Cajun seasoning) cook at medium high for about ten minutes until the onions turn clear and the sausage turn a dark brown.
- add the tomato sauce and corn to the frying pan and stir to evenly mix everything together turn the stove down to a low heat and continue cooking at a simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- once done goes great with rice or mashed potatoes.
Tell us in the comments below! Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Quick, delicious and family friendly this Easy Sausage Traybake is the perfect midweek meal. The Best Ground Sausage Dinner Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Sausage Skillet Lasagna, Weeknight Skillet Lasagna, Spicy Sausage Packet.