Quick one pan yummy beef cube steak. Fortunately, the local, grass-fed beef cube steaks we received with our quarter cow order are delicious. The boys love them and they are tender and juicy. I use the same basic seasoning mixture that I use on t-bones and sirloins, pan-fry the cube steaks in butter and serve them with onions, peppers and mushrooms.
Cube Steak is a tenderized beef steak seared in beef broth, onion and garlic powder then made with the BEST Mushroom Gravy. Sometimes I just need to cook some beef and steak is one of my favorites! Make your onions FIRST: Here is a quick tutorial on how to make either Fried (aka quick) or Caramelized (aka slow) Onions. You can have Quick one pan yummy beef cube steak using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick one pan yummy beef cube steak
- You need 2 lb of beef cube steak.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk (we use whole milk).
- It’s 2 cup of instant rice.
- It’s of spices of your choice.
Both are great on top of this steak – make what you have time for! Make sure to pat the cube steaks dry with paper towels to remove moisture. This will help the meat sear and get a good crust. When you see how to cook cubed steak in a cast-iron skillet, you'll find out it is one of the best quick and easy dinner recipes.
Quick one pan yummy beef cube steak step by step
- Cut cube steak into strips, season to your liking, In 10" skillet or larger, brown the cube steak..
- Add water, soup, milk, & rice, cook covered 5 min on med heat uncover stir and check for tenderness of rice it is done when rice is to your liking and sauce is thickened.
Plus since this recipe is made without flour or breading, it is also gluten free and low carb. Cube steak and gravy is one of my favorite comfort food meals. These steaks are fork tender, savory, and delicious (and easy too)! These steaks are fork tender, savory, and delicious (and easy too)! This cubed steak recipe was one of the first dishes I shared here, and boy do we love it.