One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta. It's my favorite foodie day of the week! My family loves taco Tuesday too. If it was up to them it would be taco Tuesday every night of the week.
Add remaining ingredients: Pour water and salsa over the meat mixture. Add the pasta, red pepper, corn, salt and pepper. Look at this cheesy Taco Pasta with taco-seasoned ground beef, taco sauce, pasta, corn, and of course, lots of cheese. You can have One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 package of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of whole kernel corn.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked macaroni shells.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, chopped (my addition).
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Tortilla Chips (optional).
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese (I used mild cheddar).
This meal comes together in one pan – even the pasta gets cooked in the same pot. Pair Taco Pasta with a big salad like this Italian salad, this Caprese salad, or this panzanella salad. Use shells, penne or other types of pasta, this is an easy weeknight meal. I just love quick and easy one pot wonders!
One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta step by step
- Brown beef in a large quart pot over medium/ high heat. Drain fat and return beef to pot. (If adding bell pepper i sauteed it first then threw in beef to cook).
- Add taco seasoning, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce and corn. Bring to a boil. Below are the cans I used (+1 more of the tomato sauce)(the tomatoes were not spicy at all btw).
- Add uncooked macaroni and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes (until pasta is cooked through). Stir occasionally..
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover..
- Serve once cheese is melted! (Picture from video, prettier than mine lol) We ate with tortilla chips..
This pasta is creamy, cheesy and full of taco goodness: hamburger, corn, diced tomatoes with green chilies, onions and garlic. It's perfect for a busy school night, but don't worry about the green chilies being too spicy for the kids. One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta is the best comfort food: delicious taco flavors in a homemade meat sauce with shell pasta. One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta is a no-fuss dinner that is full of Tex-Mex Flavor. Cheesy taco pasta is loaded with seasoned ground beef, tender pasta and loads of cheese.