One-pot Cheesy Taco Pasta. It's my favorite foodie day of the week! My family loves taco Tuesday too. If it was up to them it would be taco Tuesday every night of the week.
Add remaining ingredients: Pour water and salsa over the meat mixture. Add the pasta, red pepper, corn, salt and pepper. Look at this cheesy Taco Pasta with taco-seasoned ground beef, taco sauce, pasta, corn, and of course, lots of cheese. You can cook One-pot Cheesy Taco Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One-pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
- You need 1 lb. of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 15 oz. of can diced tomatoes, drained.
- It’s 15 oz. of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 15 oz. of can whole kernel corn, drained.
- You need 2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded colby jack cheese.
This meal comes together in one pan – even the pasta gets cooked in the same pot. Pair Taco Pasta with a big salad like this Italian salad, this Caprese salad, or this panzanella salad. Use shells, penne or other types of pasta, this is an easy weeknight meal. I just love quick and easy one pot wonders!
One-pot Cheesy Taco Pasta step by step
- Brown beef in large pot over medium/high heat. Drain and return to the pot..
- Add taco seasoning, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and corn. Bring to a boil..
- Add macaroni and set heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover. Serve once cheese is melted..
- Alternatively, serve and sprinkle cheese onto each serving..
This pasta is creamy, cheesy and full of taco goodness: hamburger, corn, diced tomatoes with green chilies, onions and garlic. It's perfect for a busy school night, but don't worry about the green chilies being too spicy for the kids. One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta is the best comfort food: delicious taco flavors in a homemade meat sauce with shell pasta. One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta is a no-fuss dinner that is full of Tex-Mex Flavor. Cheesy taco pasta is loaded with seasoned ground beef, tender pasta and loads of cheese.