Easy one pan bacon fried rice. We are obsessed with fried rice at our house and love these other recipes as well! Easy Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice, Hawaiian Fried Rice, and Cauliflower Fried Rice are some of our favorite fried rice recipes on the blog! Quick and easy bacon fried rice recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot over stovetop.
Great recipe for Easy one pan bacon fried rice. Pretty quick, good and easy This assumes you have the rice cooked already. It has a good fried rice flavor, and makes a decent meal. You can cook Easy one pan bacon fried rice using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy one pan bacon fried rice
- It’s 3 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 5 slices of bacon (bacon and oil).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oil if NOT using bacon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coarse chopped onion.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of bean sprouts (optional).
- It’s 1 of small can diced water chestnuts (optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry roasted peanuts.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of hot sauce (to taste).
The pictures i am making a double batch, left overs from a rice bowl recipe the prior night. Fried Rice is a combination of long grained rice, mixture of warm peas, carrots and onions with scrambled eggs mixed all together! You will not be getting take out any longer! Have fried rice as an entree or a side dish when serving it!
Easy one pan bacon fried rice instructions
- Chop bacon into about 1/2 inch pieces.
- Heat wok, stir-fry pan or skillet over medium heat..
- Add bacon to pan, stir and cook until almost done. Or if not using bacon, add oil and heat..
- Add onion to pan, cook until tender, but try not to brown it..
- Add hot sauce and stir it in if using..
- Add frozen peas and carrots, stir until not frozen and half cooked. Add water chestnuts if using, stir 1 minute..
- Add rice, stir for a minute, add soy sauce..
- Add peanuts and bean sprouts. Stir for a couple minutes..
- Make a hollow place in the center of the mix..
- Add the eggs to this hollow you made..
- Scramble eggs until mostly done..
- Mix eggs into the rest of the rice mixture. Turn heat to medium-low. Stir for about 2 minutes to make sure all is hot..
If you love fried rice try these variations of fried rice: Bacon Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice, Ham Fried Rice or Chicken Fried Rice. Bacon and Egg Fried Rice, a Chinese inspired dish, is a perfect brinner choice. Breakfast for dinner is always a fun and special treat for our family because breakfast time is usually can be a grab-n-go event as we get started on school and work. Add bacon to the wok and allow it to render down and become crisp. Once the bacon is done, take it out of the wok and set aside, along with the scrambled eggs.