Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake. This Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe from Delish.com is the best. Here's what you need: pre-made cookie dough, cream cheese, granulated sugar, sour cream, vanilla extract, eggs, chocolate syrup. Optional, drop half teaspoonfuls of cookie dough on top of the cheesecake batter.
Nut crust on the bottom, creamy cheesecake in the middle, and chocolate chip cookie dough on top. They're a great dessert to take to a party! The cookie dough cheesecake uses my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough recipe cut in half and without eggs. You can cook Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese (8 ounce), softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Reeses’s cookie dough.
- Prepare 1 of graham cracker crust.
Most of the recipe goes inside the cheesecake, but then I make a small flax egg to stir into the rest to bake mini cookies for the top of the cookie dough cheesecake. The creamy and tangy cheesecake, the cushy cookie dough balls, the rich and fudgy brownie layer. Brought up a level with the drizzle of sweet If you could draw the definition of the word indulgence with a pen, you'd probably draw something like these Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownie Bites! These Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars combine multiple desserts into one bite!
Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake step by step
- Beat together in large bowl with an electric mixer : cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract……
- Add eggs and cinnamon powder, mix well…….
- Break up part of the cookie dough, about 1/2 cup, and stir into cream cheese mixture……..
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust……..
- Top pie with remaining cookie dough……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes…….
- Let cool before serving, or refrigerate overnight for best flavor ! Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
You have a crumbly pecan crust on the bottom, creamy cheesecake in the middle, and Then the cheesecake filling is made with four ingredients, just cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla, all beaten together until smooth. If you love chocolate chip cookie dough straight out of the batter bowl or in ice cream, you'll love this next recipe! Everyone who tries this scrumptious cookie dough cheesecake loves it. —Julie Craig, Kewaskum, Wisconsin. I created this recipe to combine two of my all-time favorites: cheesecake for the grown-up in me and chocolate chip cookie dough for the little girl in me. Half of my cookie dough balls.