Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla. Cheese Steak Quesadilla Recipes on Yummly Ribeye Steak Quesadillas with cheddar-jack cheese and. The reward is eating more vegetables—or at least, one more vegetable!
If you love a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, you will love these quesadillas. They are perfect for game day! Steak and mushroom quesadillas recipe: Slices of steak in tortillas with mushrooms, cheese and other good things. You can cook Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla
- Prepare 1/4 cup of left over steak.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sauté mushrooms and onions.
- Prepare 2 of soft tortillas.
- It’s 1 cup of Any cheese of your choice.
- It’s 1 of cheese sauce I make home made.
- It’s 1 of taco sauce.
Toss in mushrooms, green peppers, cheese, cilantro. Place steak mixture on one half of tortillas and fold in half. Flour tortillas filled with creamy Cheddar cheese, portabella mushrooms, and spinach. Cut in fours and serve with guacamole and sour cream.
Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla step by step
- In a skillet on medium heat put a tortilla down and let it brown for a little bit. Add half of cheese let melt..
- Add meat and mushrooms. Add cheese on top of meat. Add cheese sauce and taco sauce. Top other tortilla and flip over and let other side turn brown. Take out of pan and cut in half and then in thirds. Top with taco sauce on top. It's so good. Enjoy..
Reviews for: Photos of Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas. Cheese Corn Mushroom Quesadilla is a recipe which is very good for the health. Did you know that Quesadillas can really spice up leftovers? All it takes is slamming stuff on top of each other. However, if you've got unhealthy leftovers, you're not going to be in. appetizer.