Porchetta Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf (Keto/Low Carb). Paleo Keto Low Carb Meatloaf Recipe – Gluten Free – This paleo keto low carb meatloaf recipe is super easy to make. This Keto Turkey Meatloaf Recipe is packed with the flavors of the marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and basil pesto. A keto friendly Instant Pot meatloaf that's low-carb and gluten-free.
The foil wrapped loaf is then set on top of the trivet. Since I want to keep this meatloaf keto and gluten-free, I use almond flour in the mixture instead of breadcrumbs. Keto meatloaf is one of those dishes that actually gets better the next day. You can have Porchetta Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf (Keto/Low Carb) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Porchetta Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf (Keto/Low Carb)
- You need 450 g of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of avocado oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar free ketchup.
- Prepare 6 slices of porchetta.
You can keep it in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to three. What's more comforting and satisfying than meatloaf? How about meatloaf wrapped in bacon, seasoned perfectly, and dowsed with a rich, creamy gravy? Low Carb Meatloaf is a low carb version of one of your favorite comfort food recipes.
Porchetta Wrapped Turkey Meatloaf (Keto/Low Carb) step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350degrees. Hand mix all ingredient in bowl (except porchetta)..
- On a baking sheet with foil shape 3 football shaped meatloafs.
- Wrap meat loaf with porchetta, season with salt on top. Cook at 350 degrees for 20mins covered with foil, after remove foil and cook for another 20 mins. may have to cook longer if you make larger meatloafs..
This moist, tender meatloaf tastes just like the original! Even when keto, meatloaf can be tender, hearty, and full of flavor. This recipe uses a mix of ground Carefully pick up the meatloaf and place it on a cooling rack over an aluminum foil-wrapped baking Slice and serve immediately with your favorite keto sides, like mashed cauliflower and Brussels sprouts. Paleo Keto Low Carb Meatloaf Recipe. If you would rather, you can use the bacon to line a loaf tin, place the meat mixture in and wrap the bacon over the top, and that will make it a more even shape.