Potato wedges. Potato wedges are always a favorite for kids and grown-ups alike; they're easy to make and great for barbecues and parties. Make a lot as they're bound to go quickly! Healthier than fried, these chunky wedges are a true delight and perfect for busy weeknight meals.
Thoroughly wash potatoes, cut in half, and slice into wedges. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Place on a baking sheet, skin side down. You can have Potato wedges using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato wedges
- It’s 2 of russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s of Salt as required.
Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries! Potato wedges recipe with step by step photos. This recipe post details the method of both fried and baked potato wedges. The recipe is easy and you can choose whatever method suits you – i.e frying.
Potato wedges instructions
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into lengthy pieces.
- Boil it in water for 3 mins and drain the water.
- Combine chilli powder, corn flour, salt, pepper and oil. Coat potatoes evenly with this mixture..
- Bake at 350 degree for 15 mins one side and 10 mins other side.
Roasted Potato Wedges are perfectly seasoned and crispy! When you are feeding a family of seven, side dishes are an essential element of any meal. Crisp potatoes with the perfect seasoning combination. Learn how to make the most delicious Oven Baked Potato Wedges at home! Everyone should have a crispy potato wedges recipe.