Easy chicken fajitas. Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions tossed in an easy homemade seasoning and piled high in tortillas. Top these easy fajitas with cheese, sour cream, lettuce, guacamole, and Pico de Gallo!
Chicken fajitas are so easy to make, and their seasoning is amazing. Simply pan-fry peppers and onions, then saute some chicken, mix and serve! I make chicken recipes fairly often for my family, so I'm always on the lookout for ways to make chicken a bit more interesting. You can cook Easy chicken fajitas using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken fajitas
- It’s 1 bag of fully cooked chicken fajitas.
- You need 1 of frozen bag of sliced peppers and onions.
- You need of Olive oil,adabo,sazon,Frank's hot seasoning and woishuresauce.
- It’s of Parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder.
Make chicken fajitas a go-to weeknight dish. Looking to update your classic chicken fajita recipe? These quick and easy chicken fajitas are perfect for a casual, fun get-together. For a casual, fun get-together, set up a make-your-own-fajitas bar with the chicken filling, avocado cream, sour cream, and any other toppings you love, like pico de gallo, sliced fresh jalapeños, or crisp radish slices.
Easy chicken fajitas instructions
- Put olive oil in a frying pan,only enough to coat the bottom then heat.
- Add all ingredients and cook,how much seasoning you use is your chose.. (Note)Tyson fajita strips are already cooked so your really just heating and making sure oinions and peppers become transulent.
- Cut up tomatoes and lettuce also shredded cheese, place on a serving plate with heated flour tortilla shells….Enjoy.
This easy recipe comes from eight-year-old Dani Shaub, who loves making these juicy chicken fajitas. She based the recipe on the ingredient list from a packet of fajita seasoning and likes that it. Chicken Fajitas Tips What can I use instead of chicken? Fajitas are wonderfully flexible and versatile! To save on prep time, use chicken tenders.