4 ingredient vegan cookies. Vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste like regular chocolate chip cookies. How is it possible that these secretly vegan cookies taste so much like traditional chocolate chip cookies? It's because they are made with ONLY traditional chocolate chip cookie ingredients!
Despite their lack of butter, eggs, or milk, trust us: These cookies will. Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. In this recipe, we'll be creaming together butter, sugar, vanilla and milk, then mixing in flour and chocolate chips all in one bowl creating the most amazing vegan chocolate chip cookies. You can cook 4 ingredient vegan cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 4 ingredient vegan cookies
- It’s 1 cup of flour (or more).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 100 g of baking chocolate.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare of Oil (for lubricating).
Many vegan recipes also allow for all-purpose flour, if you want to stick with that.. four-ingredient, no-bake cookies. Let's face it, there's never a bad time for cookies. Add the vegan butter and brown and white sugar to an electric mixing bowl and cream together. Add the vanilla and mix in.
4 ingredient vegan cookies step by step
- Required ingredients.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Pour water into separate container.
- Mix dry ingredients with water(additional flour might be necessary depending on the brand, aim for the semi liquid consistency).
- Add a bit of oil to the chocolate to facilitate melting and melt the chocolate.
- Add chocolate to the dough and mix it well.
- Put the dough in a fridge until it's no longer sticky.
- Cover the baking tray with tin foil and oil it up well.
- Make cookies by flouring up a spoonful of dough(per cookie) and molding them. Bake them for 10-15mins.
- Finished product.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. In a medium bowl, add all ingredients: peanut butter, flax egg, coconut sugar, baking soda and optionally, vanilla and salt. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. In a large bowl whisk together the coconut oil, brown sugar, and vanilla, beating until well combined. I grew up making the vanishing oatmeal raisin cookie recipe that's under the lid of Quaker Oats, so I adapted that recipe in order to create this vegan oatmeal raisin cookie recipe.