Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways. You can call it a budget-friendly Indian burger. As per wiki, one of the vendors (Ashok Vaidya) of Dadar station was selling batata vada and poha. One day, he decided to put the vada between the pav with garlic chutney and that became a.
Its the perfect way to welcome friends this monsoon. A vada-pav with a crunchy twist. Hi, My name is Trusha Shah and I am a super mom and love to cook innovative, instant and healthy recipes for my daughter. You can cook Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways
- Prepare 1 of garlic loaf cut into thick pieces.
- It’s 5 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 3 tsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare of As required Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rai / mustard seed.
- It’s 6-7 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 of crushed green chillies.
- You need of As required Green coriander chutney.
- It’s of As required Garlic chutney.
- It’s of As required Mayonnaise.
- It’s 4-5 of curry leaves.
- It’s 4-5 cubes of Grated cheese.
Cooking is my passion and that comp. How to assemble the Vada Pav. Once you have all the components of the vada pav ready to to, you start by heating up the pav with little butter. Place the vada in between the two buns and serve with some more chutney.
Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways instructions
- Boil the potatoes. Peel and mash and keep aside..
- In a pan take oil add rai, curry leaves, crushed garlic and crushed green chillies. Saute for 2 mins. Then add haldi powder. Mix well and off the flame..
- Add this mixture to boiled potatoes. Add salt and chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything well..
- Cut the garlic loaf and apply butter on one side and toast that side. Toast all slices and keep ready..
- On the toasted side apply green chutney..
- Then take potato mixture and evenly spread on it..
- Then grate some cheese on it and bake for 5 mins or use a pan and put some oil or butter and keep the pieces and cover it with lid and cook on low flame till cheese melts..
- Remove in plate. Garnish with garlic chutney and fried green chillies..
- The second method is take garlic bread and toast from one side. Take the potato mixture and add grated cheese to it. Apply mayonnaise on garlic bread pieces and spread the potato mixture evenly.Then garnish with tomato ketchup. Take a pan and toast the pieces till crisp..
Vada Pav @Anand Vada pav is definitely one of the first things that pops into our head when we think of Mumbai (yes, also Bollywood). This iconic fast food was once considered to be nothing more than the poor man's food but today even the rich and famous can be seen enjoying the occasional vada pav at the various street stalls in Mumbai. Every Mumbaikars grab and go snack, vada pav is made. Vada pav, sometimes spelled wada pav or Vada Paav, is a popular spicy vegetarian fast food dish native to the Indian state of Maharashtra. This street food fusion is something not to miss.