easy enchilada dinner.. This easy chicken enchilada foil packet meal will be a hit with the entire family! Try Easy chicken enchilada foil packet recipe. This easy dinner idea is a crowd pleaser and is filled with corn, beef, green chiles, cheese and covered in red sauce.
This layered Southwestern meal just can't be beat. It gets its spicy flavor from green chilies, chili powder and cumin. Using a slow cooker liner inside of the cooker makes. You can cook easy enchilada dinner. using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy enchilada dinner.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken.
- You need 2 can of enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cup of mexican cheese.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas are rich, filling, and SO delicious! Shredded chicken smothered with Enchilada sauce is wrapped in flour tortillas, then topped with a layer of more Enchilada sauce, plus. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Seasoned vegetables and black beans are sandwiched between corn tortillas and cheese. The ingredients are layered, casserole style in a small baking dish.
easy enchilada dinner. step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- cut chicken into small cubes. (this will lower the cook time).
- cook chicken on stove top in a little bit of your enchilada sauce..
- layer your glass dish with four tortilla cover the bottom..
- now put a little sauce over them..
- once chicken is done spread it out over your tortillas..
- now add one cup of cheese over chicken..
- now you want to add most of your sauce here so it may all cook together. (leaving just enough to cover the top layer of cheese only so it does not burn.).
- add your other four tortillas to the top folding the edge down just enough around the edge to follow the pan..
- place the last cup of cheese all over the top and drizzle it with remaining sauce..
- place in preheated over for about 15 to 20 min..
- take out of oven and let cool about 5 min, then dig in!!.
Tell us in the comments below! Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. We had enchiladas at least once a month my entire childhood; it's still the most requested recipe from any of my siblings when they come home to visit. We've got a month's worth of enchilada recipes that are saucy, smothered and stuffed to perfection. This easy Cheesy Enchilada Casserole your whole family will love!