Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Peanut Butter Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need of All – Purpose Flour.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Butter (Softened).
- It’s of Granulated Suagr.
- Prepare of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Large Eggs.
Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Prep: Leave butter out to soften to room temperature.
- Prep: Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix: Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium bowl..
- Mix: Use an Electric Mixer to beat together butter & sugars. Add in eggs, vanilla and peanut butter..
- Combine: Slowly add the dry ingredients. Careful not to over-mix..
- Form small cookie balls in a 3×4 pattern on a parchment paper lined pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes..
- Move to Cooling Rack 2 minutes after removing from the oven..