Hawaiian pork chops. Pan fried pork chops simmered in a sweet and tangy Hawaiian sauce. It's Kelley back from Chef Savvy! Today I am sharing these AMAZING Hawaiian Pork Chops!
This is a sponsored conversation on behalf of Smithfield and Collective Bias. These Grilled Hawaiian Pork Chops are sweet and savory. The little bit of char you get from the grill goes perfectly with both the meat and the sweet. You can cook Hawaiian pork chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian pork chops
- You need 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of soy sauce (low sodium).
- It’s 2 TBSP of ginger paste.
- You need 2 TBSP of crushed garlic.
- It’s Dash of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 4 of pork chops.
These pork chops get a blast of flavor and an extra dose of sweetness from the grilled pineapple. (Grilling pineapple brings out the sweetness and adds a whole new layer of flavor.) Both the pork chops and the pineapple slices are marinated in a mixture of soy. Hawaiian Pork Chops recipe: This is a recipe that my mother used to make for company and it's become a favorite of my husband's as well. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops. Brown sugar combined with pineapple creates a sweet and tangy sauce that goes well with pork chops.
Hawaiian pork chops step by step
- Heat grill.
- Whisk first 6 ingredients together.
- When grill is nice and hot put chops on. Approximately 7-9 each side depending on thickness. Baste chops with glaze..
For an easy dinner for the entire family, try this "Hawaiian" version. Here is how to make Hawaiian pork chops. You don't have to travel to Hawaii to get a taste of the islands. Looking for a great last-minute meal when friends drop in? Hampton, Virginia's Michelle Cavalier recommends one of her husband's sweet-and-sour favorites. "This is so easy, tastes just like Hawaiian pizza, and I usually have all.