Creamy potato&chicken soup. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. This Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake is true to its name – easy and creamy and cheesy! Made with cubes of potato which are cooked with the sauce so there's no need to par boil the potatoes or make the sauce separately.
Easy Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe full flavoured with butter, sour cream, garlic and parmesan cheese. Perfect for the any time of the year! With a table full of food, the most loved and devoured foods are side dishes. You can have Creamy potato&chicken soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy potato&chicken soup
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 of a chicken breast.
- It’s of Thyme, salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbls of butter, 1 tbls of vegetable oil.
- You need of Cheese.
- You need of Fresh cream.
Specifically, these Easy Creamy Mashed Potatoes. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my household. Savory, creamy, and loaded with bacon, sour cream, and cheese.
Creamy potato&chicken soup instructions
- Chopp 2 large potatoes and an onion into a soup pot and add the chicken breast.
- Add 1 table spoon of butter, 1 tbls of oil 1 tea spoon of salt and pepper and thyme.
- Stir fry it for as long as possible (careful to not burn the onion) keep stirring on a low heat for at least 10mn or 15mn.
- Add over half a liter of water or chicken broth or vegetable broth (your choice).
- Let simmer on a low heat for 25mn until the vegies absorbs most of the broth.
- Remove from the stove and, remove the chicken breast,.
- Add your cheese of choice,(i used regular white cheese for toast) and a cup of fresh cream and mix till smooth.
- Cut the chicken breast in slices or in cubes and add it back to the soup, and serve!.
You guys already know that we don't exactly do health food around here, right? 😉 Add potatoes, onion, carrot and celery to drippings. Add enough water to cover vegetables and cook over low heat until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk, salt and pepper. In separate bowl, stir together sour cream, flour and paprika. This potato salad with sour cream can be enjoyed right away, but I prefer to let it chill prior to serving to let all the flavors come together.