Gluten free Chex Mix traditional.
You can cook Gluten free Chex Mix traditional using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Chex Mix traditional
- It’s 3 cups of Corn Chex™ cereal.
- Prepare 3 cups of Rice Chex ™ cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of bite-sized gluten free pretzels.
- You need 6 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
Gluten free Chex Mix traditional instructions
- In a large microwavable bowl, mix cereals and the pretzels then set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated..
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container..