Jill's Fish Stew.
You can have Jill's Fish Stew using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jill's Fish Stew
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Jalapeño sausage.
- You need 1 of Onion diced.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg grated.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Thyme.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne.
- You need 28 oz of Diced tomatoes (Rotel) 1/2 drained.
- It’s 1 of Chipotle pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 14 oz of Canned Chickpeas drained.
- Prepare 1 lb of Tilapia or other white fish.
- It’s 1 of Sweet paprika with salt and pepper on Fish.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro.
Jill's Fish Stew step by step
- Dutch oven (my favorite is ceramic) – olive oil. Start cooking sausage until just browned. Add onion, bell peppers, garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes. Add nutmeg, salt ,pepper, thyme, cumin, and cayenne..
- Add Diced Tomatoes, stock, and beans. Let cook for 15 minutes. Rest fish in the sauce until opaque 5 – 7 minutes..
- Ladle in bowls with cilantro. Serve with crusty bread..