Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- It’s 12 of Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of Napa cabbage leaves, thinly chopped.
- You need 1 cup of raw broccoli, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 large of carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro, minced.
- It’s of Thai Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut aminos (taste like soy sauce).
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Grill chicken breasts and dice into 1/2" cubes..
- add ingredients for sauce to jar, close jar, shake until ingredients well combined.
- Wash lettuce leaves and spread out on a plate (reserve half the leaves for leftovers)..
- Fill with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro..
- Drizzle with thai sauce..
- Reserve leftover filling mixture for lunch the next day, but wait to fill lettuce leaves until serving..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-31/thai-chicken-wraps/.