Bock Green Salad.
You can have Bock Green Salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bock Green Salad
- You need 2 box of sugar free lime jello.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 can of 20 oz crushed pineapple with juice.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese at room temp.
- It’s 1/2 pints of whipped cream.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped nuts (optional).
Bock Green Salad instructions
- dissolve gelatin in hot water, crumble in cream cheese.
- add pineapple with juice..
- allow gelatin to set up.
- fold in whip cream and reset up.
- you can place mixture in a mold, bowl, or rectangle pan..
- can be used with other gelatin flavors.