One pan Baked Chicken and veggies. Sprinkle chicken with paprika mixture; arrange over vegetables. Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. The perfect weeknight or meal prep recipe!
This One-Pan Balsamic Chicken Veggie Bake is proof that eating healthy can be easy AND delicious! This meal packs flavor while minimizing work. All you have to do is chop, season, and bake, and you have a flavorful, full meal ready in no time. You can have One pan Baked Chicken and veggies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pan Baked Chicken and veggies
- You need 2-3 of chicken breasts cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of small bag red golden potatoes cut in half.
- It’s As needed of fresh green beans in produce in clear container.
- It’s As needed of yellow onion.
- Prepare As needed of bell pepper.
- You need As needed of minced garlic.
- It’s As needed of bacon grease or butter.
- You need As needed of liquid zesty Italian dressing(this makes the meal).
- Prepare of As needed:dash Italian seasoning,meat tenderizer, ranch,others.
- You need As needed of mild rotel tomatoes, reserve some juice also.
- You need To Taste of bbq sauce.
Since it is so quick and easy, this recipe is a standard go-to in our home. Some nights, the thought of tackling dinner and a pile of dishes is just too much to bear. Instead, opt for a one-dish meal! These healthy one-pan chicken and veggie recipes will allow you to put a nutritious meal on the table without a lot of cleanup after.
One pan Baked Chicken and veggies instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F, spray pan with Pam..
- Clean,Cut and season chicken…add to pan. You can also marinate for 30 min or so before starting to cook this..
- Clean & cut potatoes, rinse…Add some of each- onion, bell pepper,garlic, mild rotel, seasonings, and mix to coat. Add to pan..
- Clean, rinse and season green beans, & add to pan. After I've added to pan, I also add in some onions, minced garlic and top with a little bacon grease. Mix..
- Pour some liquid zesty dressing over it all. Make sure to shake bottle before pouring on. Make sure all is coated. Add a little butter around. Also, add just a tiny bit of bacon grease fat on top of green beans. I also use some reserve rotel juice I dribble over green beans and chicken. Sprinkle with a little more seasonings all over. Bake an 45 min-hour.
- Once it was about 10-15 min or so of being done, I also brushed some bbq sauce on a couple of the chicken pieces. It made it taste even better. I actually mixed bbq sauce & a tiny bit of pepperchino juice, cracked pepper together and basted that on it. Just did a couple pieces to see. And it was very good. Wish I had done allow them. Lol.
This recipe for one pan roasted chicken and vegetables comes with the extra advantage of super easy kitchen clean-up! My favorite part of this recipe for one pan roasted chicken and vegetables is the fact that it gives me a delectable, feels-like-Sunday-dinner combination of tender roasted chicken and scrumptious veggies in practically no time. Baked chicken and vegetables roast in the oven on one sheet pan! Healthy, full of flavor, and the leftovers are perfect for lunch the next day. Try this healthy dinner recipe that's full of vegetables and boneless, skinless chicken breasts, and it can be easily adapted to what you already have in your kitchen.