🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳. Great recipe for 🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳. Pour in the ground beef mixture, and top with mushrooms.. cheese and half a cup of monteray jack cheese.(cheddar cheese is very oily). As far as the potatoes go, first I pre-cooked the meat with onions, fresh garlic, and chili sauce (replacing the tomato sauce)..
In this video, Allyson Gofton explains why this is so important. The whole meal contains a meat or alternative, a starch (root vegetable or grain), and vegetables or fruit. Actually hang on there are a few other reasons why I like this one-pan Mexican mince and rice recipe, besides of course the fact that it all cooks in one pan. You can cook 🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳
- It’s 400 g of minced meat.
- You need 1 of chopped yellow onion.
- It’s of coriander.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of cumin.
- It’s of paprika powder.
- It’s of ras el hanout (moroccan mixed spices available in supermarket).
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of tomato sauce (125 ml).
- Prepare of little pot peas.
- It’s of olives.
On the first night, I serve the Mexican mince and rice dish in a bowl with perhaps some guacamole. Get dinner ready in no time with this simple curry recipe. Beef mince is combined with vegetables, spices, chickpeas and more to create a delicious family-friendly meal that everyone will enjoy. We discussed having potatoes in the stew but decided a layer of potatoes on top would be nice and to give the hotpot a bit of back bone I decided a dash of creamed horseradish would be rather nice along with lots of lovely sweet root vegetables and a few peas!
🍳Moroccan minced meat with peas dish (cooked in one pan)🍳 step by step
- Mix the minced meat with the sliced onion and the coriander and all the spices (after your own taste).
- Make the mix in to meatballs and put them in the pan with 3 spoons of olive oil.
- Bake them for 4 or 5 minutes untill they are done. Add the tomato and tomato sauce with 100 ml water.
- Now add the peas and olives and let it cook slowly for about 5 minutes.
- Eat with bread (no cutlery required): enjoy your meal!.
Divide the mince mixture between four individual pie dishes (or use one large dish). Brush the dish rims with egg. This ground beef and rice is a quick recipe that's full of flavour and a complete meal in one pot! I'm a big fan of rice in all forms. Chicken and Rice, rice soup, risotto, flavoured rices (Mexican Red Rice is a firm favourite along with Mushroom Rice!), Arancini balls.