One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers. Add Pure Ground Black Pepper, Made From Premium Peppercorns For Flavorful Meals. Add the salt, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, tomato paste, and coconut milk. Stir well, then add in the frozen bell peppers.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef, onion and garlic. Preheat large Dutch oven, pot or deep skillet with a lid on medium heat. You can cook One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of yellow onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper (or any color).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cilantro or parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of chipotle powder or chili powder.
- You need of Kosher salt.
Swirl oil in a hot pot and spread with spatula to coat its bottom. Once the peppers and onions have started to soften, add one pound of extra lean ground beef to the pan. Season with one teaspoon of salt and several turns of freshly ground pepper. Verdict: Love this one pan quinoa with ground turkey!
One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers step by step
- Sautee onion, bell pepper, and garlic in olive oil until tender..
- In same pan add turkey and seasonings, cook thoroughly..
- Top with fresh cilantro or parsley.
- Serve with rice or noodles!.
Usually with clean-out-the-fridge meals, I don't bother writing the recipe down. But I had a good feeling about this one. I love the fresh flavors but also how filling it is, thanks to the ground turkey and quinoa. It's a perfect ONE-PAN meal for your family to enjoy! I don't know about you guys, but I am very excited for the holidays.