One pot thick sweet potato soup. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Potato Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Flavored with ginger, garlic, thyme and thickened with heavy cream. This soup is the perfect and surprising addition to Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
Once boiled place a hand food blender and process until smooth and thick. Bring soup to a boil, then remove from heat and whisk in cream.. One Pot Creamy Chicken and Potato Chowder. You can cook One pot thick sweet potato soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot thick sweet potato soup
- Prepare 3 of medium size Sweet Potatoes (chopped).
- You need 2 of large Carrots (chopped).
- It’s 1 of Leek (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Pepper flakes (Optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil (topping).
Heat the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer until the soup is as thick as you'd like it. For a quicker fix that will boost the potato flavor in your soup, stir in instant potato flakes instead. This Instant Pot Thai Red Curry Sweet Potato Soup is made with wholesome ingredients like red lentils and sweet potatoes and is incredibly creamy and aromatic. This should be obvious, but I love cooking and testing out new recipes and cooking methods.
One pot thick sweet potato soup instructions
- Wash all ingredients before adding into the pot..
- Add all the ingredients into a pot filled with water along with salt, pepper and pepper flakes..
- Boil for about 1/2 hour, on medium to high heat and boil until veggies are soft. Once boiled place a hand food blender and process until smooth and thick. Kali Orexi!! and wishing everyone a great week ahead 🙂.
Thick 'n Creamy Loaded Potato Soup! I love this soup but it can be pretty fattening normally with all the heavy cream and butter. That's not me; well it hasn't been me for years. I wanted a healthier version without sacrificing any of the flavor. Sauté onion and garlic, then add sweet potato and spices.