One Pan Shrimp Pasta. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! This One Pot Shrimp Pasta recipe has quickly become a favorite pasta recipe in our house. The one pot method produces a creamy pasta sauce without the added fat and crazy flavorful pasta.
Learn how to make this one pan shrimp and tomato pasta. It is another one of our great midweek meals. The fantastic thing is, it can be done in well under half an hour. You can have One Pan Shrimp Pasta using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pan Shrimp Pasta
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomato.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- You need of Shrimps.
Place the pasta in and pour in the water, and chicken stock. Add the shrimp in, olive oil, and toss until the shrimp turns pink. Put the basil, lemon juice, and Parmesan in. Turn off the heat, plate, and enjoy your one pan shrimp and tomato.
One Pan Shrimp Pasta instructions
- Chop Garlic cloves, half the cherry tomatoes, de-seed lemon, slice Basils.
- Thumb to middle of index finger for 2 servings of pasta.
- Big stove medium heat, olive oil or veg oil, slowly cook garlic, then add in tomatoes thereafter and pan fry, then add 1-2 pinch of salt and seasonings.
- Put ingredients aside, and put noodles in big pan. Add 4tbsp of white wine or cooking rice wine (sweeter), smell of wine evaporates, add 400ml of water. Turn heat to high and wait 9mins, add salt and seasonings along the way. When it starts to boil, lower heat to medium and move the pasta and ingredients around.
- Add shrimps, and time another 2 mins, turn heat to medium-high. Sprinkle some chilli flakes..
- After 2 mins, let shrimp cook in it's own heat for another 1min. Turn heat off, add in basil, add extra olive oil..
- Grate parmesan cheese on top.
Place pasta in a large, wide-bottomed pot or large, wide, straight-sided pan. Once pasta is al dente, add in spinach, salt, pepper, seasoning, and cheese, and mix until spinach is wilted and everything is coated in the sauce. Add the shrimp back in and give it a stir until fully incorporated. And that is where this hearty and comforting One Pan Creamy Shrimp Pasta comes in. It doesn't call for a long list of ingredients, it's cooked in one pan so clean up is a breeze, and of course it's creamy and completely delicious (this is basically a Fettuccine Alfredo.