Chicken and Bacon with Brown Rice. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Line large baking dish with bacon. Pour rice evenly over top of bacon.
Mix together soup, broth, milk and pour over chicken and rice. I do not double the rice. Add chicken on top of rice and season as in the recipe. You can have Chicken and Bacon with Brown Rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bacon with Brown Rice
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon.
- It’s 1 of pouch onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of brown minute rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
I don't double any of the seasonings either. Eating brown rice and chicken can provide the satiating effects of protein and fiber. However, by no means is this the only food combination to provide a protein and fiber source. If you get sick of eating brown rice and chicken, change it up!
Chicken and Bacon with Brown Rice step by step
- In a large skillet, cook your bacon..
- Cook rice according to package, adding the butter and onion soup..
- Cook chicken thoroughly, add to pot, crqush up the bacon and also add to the pot. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir and serve..
Other fiber sources can include: oats, barley, couscous, fruits, vegetables, legumes, etc. This is a traditional Cajun and Creole dish made from white rice which gets a "dirty" colour from being cooked with the flavours and meat. Traditionally it can be made with livers or minced meat, but I really fancied chicken and bacon at the time of creating this! Bacon Ranch One Pot Chicken and Rice: Like most of my One Pot Recipes this comes together really quickly, with everyday ingredients, using only one pan. This dish is full of diced chicken, diced bacon, onion, garlic, ranch seasoning, and cheese…and of course, rice!