Smothered Pork Chops.
You can cook Smothered Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smothered Pork Chops
- You need Pieces of Pork Chops.
- Prepare 1 of Large Yellow Onion sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Pork or Beef Broth.
- Prepare of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
Smothered Pork Chops instructions
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Let stay for 15 mins..
- Heat oil in a pan and pan fry the pork chops in medium heat for about 7 mins per side or until the meat turns brown..
- Remove pork chops from pan and set aside..
- Heat pan with unsalted butter..
- Saute onions, then add in the minced garlic. Cook for a minute or 2..
- Sprinkle in flour. Stir and pour in the heavy cream..
- Add the broth into the mixture and bring to a boil. Let mixture simmer..
- Place the pork chops in the pan. Cook until sauce reduces..