Sig's Crostini sweet and salty. Mini toasts, also known as crostini, are the perfect party appetizer. You can top them with whatever ingredients sound delicious, whether sweet, savory, or spicy. Whether you go savory or sweet, bruschetta and crostini are always a hit.
These quick and easy appetizer recipes make entertaining a. A deep archive of Bon Appétit's recipes for toast, crostini, bruschetta, and toppings for a slice of bread.. Ingredients: a baguette or loaf of un-sliced bread olive oil or melted butter salt and (optional) pepper. You can cook Sig's Crostini sweet and salty using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Crostini sweet and salty
- It’s 2 of Ciabatta bread rolls cut in half.
- It’s 1 of little olive oil for brushing the rolls.
- It’s to taste of Herbs and garlic.
- You need of Best smooth peanut butter.
- It’s of Roquefort blue cheese.
- You need of Left over salted caramel sauce.
Your mouth is probably watering just thinking about the delicious spread you're going to. Brown sugar, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, coffee, apple cider vinegar, caramelized onions and of course, LOTS of bacon give this spread addictively deep, smoky, spicy, sweet, and salty flavors. You're going to want to spread it on everything- consider this fair warning. Salty Sweets is full of mouthwatering recipes that highlight the delicious alchemy between sweet and savory flavors.
Sig's Crostini sweet and salty instructions
- Brush the halved bread rolls with garlic, mix the oil with the herbs and more garlic if you like, brush over bread. Bake crisp on outside but soft in middle. You can use shop bought Garland herb bread slices if you like..
- Spread thinly with the smooth peanut butter (or crunchy one, but do not use salted peanut butter) then crumble the cheese over, drizzle with the salted caramel..
One taste of Matheson s homemade caramels with fleur-du-sel, truly addictive Sweet and Salty Pecans, or Nantucket Sea Salt Ice Cream, and you ll be hooked. Prepare elegant appetizers perfect for a sophisticated dinner party or soiree. This delicious crostini has grilled pear wedges sprinkled with pecans and rosemary. Drizzle on honey for a sweet finish to a beautiful appetizer. These crostini are fantastically fresh and taste like you are taking a big 'ole bite right outta spring.