Brad's Easter pasta salad. Great recipe for Brad's Easter pasta salad. The lemon and dill bring out a nice fresh spring flavor in this pasta salad. Layered Deviled Egg Pasta Salad "This layered deviled egg salad has a little taste of everything and looks divine.
Judy's Strawberry Pretzel Salad "One of our favorites. See great recipes for Dill Pickle Pasta Salad too! I often serve a pasta salad for a buffet. You can have Brad's Easter pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's Easter pasta salad
- Prepare 12 Oz of small shell pasta.
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of LG ham steak.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of LG can black pitted olives, sliced.
- Prepare 5 sprigs of fresh dill, chopped.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, dry mustard, black pepper.
That way, there's no need for a side salad. The lemon and dill bring out a nice fresh spring flavor in this pasta salad. Cashew cream chocolate Easter Eggs # Easter Easter egg symbolizes the empty tomb from which Jesus resurrected. See great recipes for Red beans with sausage an Tasso, Cuban Sliders too!
Brad's Easter pasta salad instructions
- Bring 4 qts water, 1 tbs oil, 1 tbs kosher salt to a rolling boil. Add pasta. Cook 8 minutes to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- When drained, add to a large mixing bowl. Add tomatoes, olives, and lemon juice. Mix well and let acids blend for a few minutes..
- Heat a dry pan on medium heat. Fry ham steak until browned on both sides. Remove and cool. Trim any fat and bone. Dice ham and add to pasta..
- Add rest of ingredients except mayo. Mix well..
- Use mayo to bring to desired creaminess. I used about a third of a cup..
- Refrigerate an hour before serving. Garnish with fresh dill. Enjoy..
Whether you're drizzling it over pasta or tossing it with your salad, extra virgin olive oil is the foundation for countless delicious recipes. Here are our list of best olive oils to buy. Paska (paskha) is an Eastern European egg bread traditionally made at Easter. It is wonderfully light, with a slightly sweet flavor. Serve with butter or a sweet cheese spread.