Flavourful cod with carrot's crust.. Melt the butter and dip one side of each cod fillet into it. Melt the butter and dip one side of each cod fillet into it. Spread a thin layer of creamed horseradish over the buttered side, then press this side of the fish into the breadcrumbs.
Serve with Creamy Tomato Soup and Soba Noodle Salad. Bread crumbs, cornmeal, batter of all sorts—it's not surprising to find a crust on a fish, but this one's a bit unusual. Put the cod in a large roasting pan, sprinkle the fillets with the garlic, and then spread with the mashed potatoes. You can have Flavourful cod with carrot's crust. using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flavourful cod with carrot's crust.
- You need 400 grams of fillet of fresh cod.
- You need 200 grams of carrots (grated).
- You need 3 tbsp of oatmeal flakes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
This colourful marinated black cod recipe gains its vibrant colour from carrot juice. Served with zingy lime and smoked leeks, this is a fabulous starter for a dinner party. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Carrot and Horseradish Roasted Cod with Red Potatoes and Lemon.
Flavourful cod with carrot's crust. step by step
- Cut the cod in 4 pieces about the same size and season with salt and pepper..
- Grate the carrots, chop the parsley and put into a bowl. Add the oatmeal and the eggs. Mix until the eggs are integrated..
- Add the flour to make a batter and mix until there are no flour lumps and it's all fully mixed..
- Put the carrot and egg mixture on top of the fillets. Heat some oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot add the fillets, the mix on top, settle the stove on low-temperature anc cover the pan with a lid. In about 10 minutes it should be done..
This recipe calls for baking the fish; however, you can also deep-fry or air-fry the fish fillets for a crunchier entree. Serve the fish with a light homemade lemon-garlic aioli on the side. Baked Cod Fish With Bread Crumbs Recipes. Baked Almond-Crusted Cod with Lemon-Yogurt Dill SauceBrit and Co. Brush lightly with oil and put the cod on top.