One Pot Creamy Spaghetti. Every one-pot spaghetti claims it, but this one really IS the best! It starts with hearty Italian sausage, and instead of water, the noodles cook in a mixture of chicken broth and cream, so every bite is packed with amazing flavor and texture. There's no question—this absolutely delicious creamy spaghetti is the ultimate low-maintenance meal!
Add pasta and broth: Stir in the chicken broth, milk and penne. This One Pot Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is incredibly easy to make, so it's perfect for weeknight dinners. I have a few variations for you below (spicy, non-spicy, creamy, non-creamy) so be sure to read on! 🙂 Check out my One Pot Recipe archives for more one pot goodness! You can have One Pot Creamy Spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Creamy Spaghetti
- It’s 1 packet of NTUC spaghetti.
- It’s 1 litre of chicken broth – i used Heinz's Halal chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 litres of water.
- Prepare 1 box of cooking cream – i used Emborg's.
- It’s slices of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Parsley – i used flakes.
- It’s of Grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Cheesy sausage (optional).
In the One Pot Creamy Spaghetti recipe, you'll combine the pasta sauce, cream cheese, and grated Parmesan cheese (the kind that comes in a can, not fresh) in the same pot you cooked the spaghetti in, then simmer on low until the cream cheese is soft. Once the cream cheese is softened, I use a whisk to mix the sauce well. Creamy Pasta is an easy no-fuss, no-muss, one-pot pasta entrée that the whole family will love. Butter, whipping cream, parmesan, and garlic are all it takes to bring this creamy garlic pasta dish to life!.
One Pot Creamy Spaghetti step by step
- In a large pot, pour in the chicken broth and water, and bring to a boil..
- Once boiling, put in the spaghetti and cook till almost al-dente..
- When spaghetti almost reaching al-dente, pour in the cooking cream and stir to mix..
- Put in the cheesy sausages and parsley. Let the pasta boil for a while till sausage cooked..
- Put 2 slices of cheddar cheese and stir. Turn off heat once cheese melted. Serve with grated cheese..
We love serving it as a main dish with pizza dough breadsticks or turning into a delicious base for our favorite shrimp boil foil packets. However you choose to serve it, it is sure to be a. Return Stockpot to burner; increase heat to high. This One Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta was inspired by those little packets of powdered pasta sauce mix I always see in the grocery store. While those little packets are probably great for camping, stocking a bomb shelter, or keeping in your emergency hurricane supplies, I think regular weeknights call for something better.