PORK CHOP ALL IN ONE SKILLET DINNER. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now This easy, all-in-one skillet dinner features apples, kale, and sweet potato cooked with fennel-rubbed pork chops. Jonagold or Honeycrisp would both work well in this recipe. "Loved this meal!" Thanks to Dandy for sponsoring this post.
In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Brown pork chops on both sides; remove from pan, reserving drippings. In same pan, saute vegetables in drippings until lightly browned. You can have PORK CHOP ALL IN ONE SKILLET DINNER using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of PORK CHOP ALL IN ONE SKILLET DINNER
- Prepare 1 of Tbl unsalted butter.
- It’s 4 1/2 of Inch center cut pork chops.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 8 of Baby cremini mushrooms(MORE IF YOU LIKE).
- You need 1 of I Small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- You need 8 small of red potatoes cut in half.
- It’s 1 small of bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 of I Can cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water or chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of MRS DASH original seasoning, to taste.
Whisk together soup and water; stir into vegetables. When it comes to dinnertime, one-pan meals are a lifesaver. These skillet pork chops, tenderloins and more help you get dinner on the table. Recipe: Skillet Pork Chops with Apples and Onions.
PORK CHOP ALL IN ONE SKILLET DINNER step by step
- MELT 1 TBL BUTTER IN LARGE NON STICK SKILLET. SALT AND PEPPER CHOPS. SAUTE TILL GOLDEN BROWN BOTH SIDES(DO NOT OVER COOK). REMOVE FROM SKILLET AND SET ASIDE..
- CHOP UP ALL VEGGIES AND SAUTE IN SAME SKILLET CHOPS WHERE DONE IN(CAN ADD OTHER TBL BUTTER IF NEEDED) ADD CHOPS BACK TO SKILLET..
- IN BOWL MIX CAN OF SOUP AND WATER(or broth). POUR OVER CHOPS AND VEGGIES. SEASON WITH MRS DASH. TURN HEAT TO LOW AND SIMMER TILL CHOPS ARE DONE..
This hearty dish grabs extra flavor from browning the pork chops very well in the skillet in order to produce a flavorful pan sauce with mustard and cream. Apples and onions pair perfectly with the flavor palette. Place the pork chops, bacon, onion, and potato slices into the skillet, and pour the water over the ingredients. Succulent pork loin chops are paired brilliantly with slices of tart apple cooked in a satin-smooth sauce of butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. A few chopped pecans over the top make this a delectable autumn entree.