From one skillet to another. Copying slides from one PowerPoint presentation to another is a quick and easy task. Use either the copy-and-paste method or the click-and-drag method to copy slides from one presentation to another. There is no right or wrong way, just a preference on the part of the presenter.
You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. One-skillet meals are the go-to when you need a fuss-free meal. And on a busy weeknight, these easy one-dish meals will satisfy the whole family.. You can cook From one skillet to another using 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of From one skillet to another
- It’s of Meat filling————.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 of small onion diced I used red onion.
- You need 1/2 of large yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of capers smashed.
- You need 12 ounces of sliced olive ripened divided.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s of Sauce———-.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 teaspoon of chopped basil.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 12 ounces of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of Tortillas———-.
- You need 10 slices of flour tortillas 9 inch in diameter.
- You need of Topping——-.
- You need of Rest of black olives.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mix blends of cheese.
- It’s To taste of sour cream.
It's one of my favorite one-skillet meals!. We love the flavor from the fresh ginger and the crunch of the cashews. Another plus is it's easy to prepare. —Oma Rollison, El Cajon, California. The details on this one skillet french onion tater tot casserole… As always, step one is finding yourself a great skillet.
From one skillet to another instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop and slice olives, pepper, and onions.
- In a skillet brown the sirloin and add the onion, pepper, and 1/3 cup of the olives. Add cumin, garlic, smoked paprika, and salt.
- Add raisins. Mix well let it simmer for 15 minutes..
- Smash the capers.
- Mix with Green olives and pimentos.
- Add to the meat.
- Simmer for 3 minutes. Add raisins and Tomato paste. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Put the tortilla and add the meat filling to top of tortilla. Fold sides inwards and roll up the tortilla..
- Put into a skillet and repeat till all are done.
- In another skillet add crushed tomatoes. Add the sugar, salt, basil, cilantro, and Parsley. Stir add garlic and cumin. Simmer 12 minutes..
- Add cheese to top of rolled up tortillas with meat filling..
- The sauce should be done now.
- Pour over the top of cheese..
- Add the rest of the cheese and olives..
- Put into oven for 20 minutes..
- Add sour cream to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This is the exact matte black one I am using in these photos. But as I've mentioned before, it also comes in this pretty blue color. I love the slightly larger and deeper eleven-inch skillet, but any oven-safe skillet will work great for this recipe. On the computer from which you want to copy your iTunes library, click or double-click the iTunes app icon, which resembles a multicolored musical note on a white background. If prompted to update iTunes, click Download iTunes and follow the on-screen instructions.