Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>. Andhra chicken fry recipe – A dry chicken recipe popularly known as kodi vepudu or chicken vepudu in Andhra restaurants. The first one is a stir fry and the other deep fry. The first one is quite a common dish that is prepared in most Andhra homes.
This super addictive spicy chicken dish prepared with basic ingredients like ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and a few basic spices from your pantry. Tawa chicken fry is made by indian street food vendor at pallipatti. Another easy way to cook is deep fry. You can cook Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>
- You need 4 of chicken breast, cut into medium to small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of medium size onions, sliced finely.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies, according to ur spice level.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 springs of Of curry leaves.
- It’s of marination:.
- It’s 1 of lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chili powder: depending upon ur spice level, less/more.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garam masala powder, store bought.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Salt.
Even though I like deep drys I make them only once in a while. Marinate the chicken add salt, red chili powder, curd, mint leaves, curry leaves and mix it once and keep aside. In a pan add poppy seeds, whole garam masala, after dry roasting let it cool down then transfer into a blender and make it into a fine powder. Gongura Chicken Recipe is an amazing combination of gongura leaves or sorrel leaves with chicken and is a special andhra style recipe which is made commonly in the andhra region of south india.
Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> step by step
- Marinate the chicken with the above mentioned marination section spices for about 1-2hrs..
- In a pan, heat oil on medium heat, fry the onions with split green chilies until slightly golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and dry for another 2 mins..
- Add the marinated chicken to the pan and mix well on high heat..
- Keep cooking and mixing once a 5 mins until the water is evaporated for the chicken.
- Once the chicken is well cooked an dthe onions are browned, add the curry leaves.
- Mix well and cook for another 2-3mins and turn off the heat..
- Bon appetite. Goes well with plain rice and slice of lime on the side. Or even as an appetizer..
Andhra cuisine is popular for hot and spicy foods and especially the foods made in Guntur region. Guntur, a small town in andhra pradesh is well known for its fiery hot and spicy foods. This spicy and hot simple andhra chicken curry recipe called as kodi kura is a gravy that. Andhra cuisine is famous due to its hot and spicy recipes along with its chicken curry is one this kind of recipe. Andhra chicken curry is a yummy, tempting and mouth-watering recipe.