Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner. This Cheesy Cabbage Sausage Skillet is a great low-carb one-skillet dinner. It's packed with healthy vegetables, delicious smoked sausage, and a bit of cheesy goodness. This Keto Cheesy Cabbage Sausage Skillet recipe is sponsored by Kiolbassa Smoked Meats, thank you for supporting the brands that make delicious Cast Iron Keto recipes EPIC.
A surprise dairy free ingredient gives it cheesy flavor! This recipe is low carb, keto friendly, gluten free and a Trim Healthy Mama S fuel. Stir in half of the seasoning mix. You can cook Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic Smoked Sausages (or regular sausages but add smoked paprika!), sliced into 1 inch slices.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of Smoked Paprika (see above).
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 head of cabbage cored and sliced (1/2 inch thickness).
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of each Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 2-3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Sriracha Sauce (optional but recommended).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
How much time do you have?. Cheesy Smoked Sausage And Rice Skillet Hillshire Farm.. Some other favorites, Keto Chocolate Cookies , Pimento Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Peppers and Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels! This easy one pot skillet meal is perfect for a quick homemade dinner.
Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner instructions
- Heat oven to 400 F (200 C). Heat the butter in a large (10 – 12 inch) skillet over medium-high heat, add the sliced sausage and cook 2-3 minutes per side until browned..
- Add the pepper, onion, garlic, cabbage, salt & pepper and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add the smoked paprika (if using), the Worcestershire sauce and Sriracha and cook for another 5 minutes until vegetables are softened..
- Add the tomatoes then top with the Mozzarella cheese then place into the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown..
- Serve immediately..
If you like serve it with a side of pan fried potatoes. Smoked sausage and pan fried cabbage are a delicious combination and great for quick weeknight dinners. The recipe takes just a few ingredients too, making it budget friendly. One of my favorite things is putting out recipes and seeing what people respond to. It is so interesting because sometimes I publish a recipe that my family is obsessed with but it doesn't seem to get much traction.