Italian One-Pan Pasta Supper. Serve topped with shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese and chopped cilantro. With these easy one-pot pasta recipes, you don't have to bother with boiling pasta in a separate pot. Instead, you cook everything — and I mean everything — all in one pot.
How do you cook pasta and sauce in one pot or one pan? One pot pasta is a time saver because the pasta is cooked right in the sauce, in your pot or pan. This recipe yields delicious pasta as the spaghetti noodles soak up all the goodness of the ingredients. You can cook Italian One-Pan Pasta Supper using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian One-Pan Pasta Supper
- You need 1 of lb. lean ground beef (93% lean).
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion, sliced into thin strips.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil or 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano or 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano.
- You need 4 cup of College Inn® Beef Broth.
- It’s 2 can of (14.5 oz. each) Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 12 oz of dry thin spaghetti, broken in half.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sliced zucchini, about 2 small.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese, optional.
- It’s 1 of Sliced fresh basil, optional.
Quick, delicious and one-pan easy, this Italian skillet stars ground beef and bow-tie pasta tossed with zucchini, tomatoes and garlic. Pasta Ai Fiori Di Zucca (Zucchini Pasta) "A fantastic pasta dish made like traditional pasta in Italy: simple and full of flavor." <br> – Buckweat Queen. Restaurant Style Mac and Cheese "My kids love this recipe! In these one-pot recipes the pasta cooks in the same skillet.
Italian One-Pan Pasta Supper step by step
- Combine beef, onion, garlic and herbs in a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until beef is browned. Drain any excess fat..
- Add broth and tomatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in pasta and return to a boil; reduce heat to medium-high. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring frequently to keep pasta from sticking together. (Pasta may need to cook 1 to 2 minutes longer than package directions). Add zucchini during last 2 minutes of pasta cook time..
- Serve topped with Parmesan and basil, if desired..
- VARIATIONS: To make Mexican or Asian Pasta Suppers, prepare recipe as directed above, except:.
- Mexican Supper: Substitute 1 to 2 Tbsp. chili powder for basil and oregano, and 1 can (15.25 oz.) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, drained, for the zucchini. Serve topped with shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese and chopped cilantro..
- Asian Supper: Substitute 2 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger and 2 Tbsp. soy sauce for basil and oregano, and snow peas for zucchini. Serve topped with sliced green onions and additional soy sauce, if desired..
- Prep Time: 10 minutes — Cook Time: 15 minutes.
For an easy one-pot meal, try making this delicious pasta dinner. All of your ingredients—pasta, tomatoes, onions, and olive oil—cook together in one pan. The result is a meal that's delicious, healthy, and easy to clean up. One-Pot Cheese Italian Pasta and Chicken is a rich and savory dish bursting with your favorite flavors! This simple recipe features a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce that is cooked right into the pasta in this amazing one-pot dish.